The Better Mom BookRegular price $ 16.99
Mothering is messy. Our joy and hope in raising children doesn’t change the reality that being a mom can be frustrating, stressful, and tiring. But just as God is using us to shape our children, God is using our children and motherhood to shape us.
In The Better Mom, author Ruth Schwenk, herself a mother of four children, encourages us with the good news that there is more to being a mom than the extremes of striving for perfection or simply embracing the mess. We don’t need to settle for surviving our kids’ childhood. We can grow through it.
With refreshing and heartfelt honesty Ruth emboldens moms to:
- Find freedom and walk confidently in purpose
- Create a God-honoring home environment
- Overcome unhealthy and destructive emotions such as anger, anxiety, and more
- Avoid glorifying the mess of mom-ing or idolizing perfection
- Cultivate life-giving friendships